Robotics: Summative Reflection

For this summative we had to build a bot that could climb a mini-staircase. We used angled beams that rotated as wheels to pull the bot up.

My strategy worked well for me because I finished in 2 classes. I used a long thin design so it wouldn’t be too heavy and would propel from the back.

A challenge I faced during this project was finding the right lengths for the beams, twice I had to adjust the size and take apart the design.
I overcame this with Perseverance, I was motivated with the adjusted design and was determined to get over the staircase.

This was the first task where everyone created their own design and didn’t use the instruction book design. We learned how to be more creative and tips to building the right bot for the challenge.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *